Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh this is awesome....MORE ANVIL!!!!!!

I saw ANVIL LIVE!!!! That's right, Tattoo. Here's Katie and I before the show:



just to the left of that picture Tarantino an the corpse of Otto Preminger are doing coke off a donkey that is doing coke off of Dakota Fanning- yeah...we party like that

we chatted with the director and producer of the film before- awesome folks, I hope they blow up like the World Trade, yo. Funny side note- the director was in some crappy band with his friends in the UK- he quit because they had no future, they changed their name to...Bush. he also turned down writing some wizard-boy script called Harry Potter. He said it wasn;t commercial- that's also funny. Well, he picked the winner here with ANVIL! (i'm no Potter Bush fan anyway)

here's pic of leadman Lips starting the show with some wicked shredding (right term?- I dunno) in my face. He ran out into the crowd- the club was really small- great place to see a show


then Scott Ian from ANTHRAX came out to play on their anthem METAL ON METAL


Oh! you ho's want video? ta dow:




Just when I thought it couldn't get better....Slash shows up. Yes, Slash. That Slash...the Slash. You'll never guess what they played- watch this video:



yes yes, you can buy me dinners and wines and ask me to tell the story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anywhere else i can find more clips from the other night? Wish I had been there!