Saturday, January 26, 2008

Heath Ledger at Sundance!!!!



What? Too soon, too soon?

I walked by the press office and outside the door on this couch a Film Threat writer was passed out a and his buddy laid that Entertainment Weekly on his head.

it was a sunny day in Park City- high of 36. this is the view from my bus stop on my last shift.




I spend most of my time staring at this heater to keep my face warm

Good thing it was my last day because I sure am over being nice to assholes- I must say that I don't encounter very many of them- but on friday they must have had a 'Cocksuckers get Half Off' fare sale to SLC because they were sure out in drones. But i never lost my shit and yelled at anyone- I did have a dream last night that I was at a little league baseball game and some guy was acting up and I beat him with a very small metal bat. There was some other weird Gwar type of band hanging around the ball field in my dream too.

My favorite type of bus stop asshole is one that asks for directions and then asks the bus driver the same thing. That or the classic asshole that thinks he's so special he can get across town on a bus in five minutes. Some people......

No comments: