Thursday, January 17, 2008

First day on the job

My job is pretty cool. Sure, it is colder than I have ever been in my life- but only for 4 hours, and really it's just the toes. I talk to people and am friendly and helpful- yes me- i figured it out with no trouble at all. People are all really happy and nice. I never got a heater delivered to me but...eh...who cares? They bring around hot chocolate and hand warmers so I'm good. All the folks I work with are cool too- or seem to be.

I have decided that my goal is to get some 'What is This?' pictures from folks at the festival. If you don't know what those are- you will. Saw Tom Hall and Holly Herrick from the Sarasota Film Festival. Love those guys.

okay. Time to watch movies. Mermaid and ANVIL! The True Story of Anvil tonight. I will blog about them later.

I will also score myself a poster from GOLIATH- the Zellner bros feature. Great poster- can't wait to see that flick.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog. What shuttle stop are you stationed at? Sorry bout the matthew stanton mix-up, it was imdb's fault.

-Ravvy from AICN

ps - Goliath sucks.

Unknown said...

This blog is so much more interesting and readable then burns' blog. Please keep up the sardonic posts that make me both wish I was there and so glad that I'm not.