Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am a Carney

I have lived in my apt for about 6 days this year. I was in NY from X-mas till May 1st. and since I have been back my apt has been sublet, so I have just been hopping around, and every couple for weeks I'm out of town shooting TV, so it works.

I think ill start blogging about eating food and random shits and whatnot to get in the habit of writing something that is not a call sheet (boooo, set joke)

so I decided to give you some photos of where I have been and what I have been up to in some pictures.

These are in the opposite of chronological order too

Last week i went back to Vegas for a half day. Ate some soul food. Best place in Vegas

This is a place in Silver Springs, MD called Tastee Diner. It gave me nightmares, but it was worth it. Here's the nightmare:
I was on a location scout in Vegas and I was watching a documentary about how depressed people that made bombs were. Then I was on a bus playing a drum machine arguing about Sesame Street and whether or not arsenic was something found in a normal kitchen. Someone got stabbed in an apt with a glass floor. I asked the guy how much windex he went through and he just kept nodding at me and combing his mustache. Add a parrot and a laundromat owner that wanted to hire some ninjas because he hated the Phillies.

I had to sell that baby.

Carney's can't have it all, sometimes they get replaced.

When I got back to LA, i went on a tear of picking up Dodger tickets for next to nothing.

This was my last day on a show in NYC. It was nice out that day.

COWBELLMAN @ Citi field. Saw this guy at my first double header. The dodgers lost em both.

I shot a Boxing episode

and one about Education

These cats were in charge of the NY show

It was cold there.

R.I.P. ODB

Really solid crews in NY

this was me getting hired at the job interview to start the year.


So this next week, I'm back to NYC, then to Alabama, Vegas, Denver and back home. I'll blog some somethings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

State of the art technology, with the best installers and monitoring the State of Minnesota has to offer. Lloyd SecurityWireless Home Security Systems, Commercial security systems, No phone line security system, Minnetonka home security, Minneapolis Security provider
Minneapolis Home Security Systems