Monday, June 14, 2010

back in NYC, not really- Queens

I am coming down with, or fighting off- a little sicknees so I got some of this stuff:


It is raw, unpasteurized milk. Not just any any milk, but milk from a cow that just gave birth to a calf. It provides the calf's entire immune system. called Colostrum. It is really, really hard to drink.

Why would I drink something like that?

I read this article. in Harper's. It's a MUST READ. Milk secret ops action. I love it. I get this illegal milk at my farmer's market. It's awesome. The milk is awesome. This stuff is like drinking butter, but worse. But I am super healthy for this grueling road trip.

After I forced that down, I sold my window seat on a delta flight for a $100 to some guy. yeah, for real. Took a nap, then I saw this painting in the holiday inn



that is mine. Somehow, someway. It comes with me

Time to finish emailing and than I hunt down pork buns and good times. Because tomorrow I may have stuff to do

No comments: