Friday, November 16, 2007

Color Correction

Yesterday I attended the color correction of Mike Brune's new short The Adventure. It looks pretty freaking sweet. Jon Peterson at Cinefilm did the color- he also did my (and many other people's) student film. He used the new Final Cut Color program. I don't think it is the program but the operator. I can't wait to see what festivals The Adventure plays. It is a hell of a short. There was also some talk about s

Speaking of festivals - bad segway - I received my volunteer packet for Sundance '08. that's right I will be staying in a hostel and doing the entire Sundance Film Festival this January. It's gonna be great. Hopefully I'll be attending a screening of The Adventure there too.

Right now I'm on set, yes I'm blogging on set. But the spots are about water conversation. I wonder if I can buy stock in water? That's the future, not oil or apple stock, but water. I want to be a Water Baron in the future.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I was talking about The Adventure and I just got a call. We got into a cool festival. not in the US. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: