Wednesday, April 16, 2008

let's learn about.....Vancouver

So I am looking up things in Vancouver, British Columbia and I learned things. let me please share them with you as I find them interesting
-3rd largest place for film production
-10th cleanest city in the world
-4th in population density in North America
-3rd highest quality of living in the world
-

look at it:

that is not NYC, it is Vancouver.

some drawbacks to this town...
-13th least affordable housing in the world
-Junky encouragement- they are nice to drug addicts and dope fiends
-tolerance of homosexuals...just kidding- you guys can gay it up sideways to Sunday for all I care
-break in capital of North America -1100 break in per 100,000 residents- NYC 300 per
but they don't murder each other, which is nice

not as cold as I thought, here is a chart


I guess I should explain this chart, average temp by month starting at JAN

so I have decided that after a little time in LA, maybe three or four more days, I will be moving to this place. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.